Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Another Dream...

This one was a short dream, and I don't remember all the details, but it was still creepy enough to remember the gist. I'm a kid (don't remember which gender, but I know there was character shift through the dream) in something akin to an orphanage. But it's more like a farm. You see, where I'm at they extract memories and convert them into some sort of fuel- likely mystical in nature, but it was glossed over. Children provide the most vibrant memories, and the more emotional (and in general, happier) the memory the more potent the extraction. Needless to say, we're trying to get out. There's another person chained up in the basement who is pretty much Sloth from The Goonies. We get him to act up, and he distracts the security while I gather some random trinkets that will help me escape.

That's about all I remember, except a really dismall scene where a bunch of haggard looking middle-age to old men are standing in a garden with gardening tools (hoes, shovels, rakes, etc) looking all but dead. It just really stuck out to me that whoever was doing this was harvesting all the good things out of the minds of children. Not exactly an upper of a dream.

No comments: