Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Gyar!

On weekdays that I work at Joe's I typically take myself and my laptop over to the nearby Dunn Bros, grab some coffee, a comfy chair, check some e-mails, blogs, and web comics, and watch some Dungeons & Dragons animated series (from back the 80's, and one of the formative shows in my childhood). It's a five disc series, and I'd finished disc four on a fun episode that paid a lot of homage to Margaret Weiss, and author I don't believe capable of writing fantasy that isn't amazing. Anyhow, they have little fact snippets at the end of every episode, and one of them for that particular episode was that the series was not discontinued because of the controversy it raised (a popular misconception), but because of low ratings and diminishing funds. I didn't realize that it was the last episode!!!!

So here I am with nothing to do but bitch on my blog to kill time. Yeah, catching up on some Stargate SG-1, followed by Firefly, is next. But I don't have any of that here, and it really sucks. Oh well, at least the Wild beat the Stars, and that traitorous bastard Modano.

No comments: