Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Belated Chocolate Jesus Egg Day!

Been a while since I've posted, not that a whole lot has gone on. I was gonna post some pics from the Twins home opener, but that didn't work out so well. You see, I need to get a camera case, because whenever I put my camera in my pocket it seems to turn on and drain the battery. I had an almost full batter Sunday, but when I went to take a picture of my full face paint it was dead. That's okay, I suppose- I'd gotten some paint in my eye, and it looked like I was crying blood for the first couple innings.

Otherwise, had a great weekend in Duluth. Caught concert that was downright hillarious- this old hippie dude was the roadie, and he was pissing the bands off so much my screwing with stuff during sets that it was almost a comedy act. I'm gonna have to try to catch 'em tonight just so I can see what an actual set looks like.

Finally got another job, and hopefully a 3rd in the works. I'll be serving with a fast-track to the bar at the Machine Shed over in Woodbury. My friend Dar from Joe's said that she's pretty sure that she got me a bartending job at the Happy Gnome in St. Paul too, and from the looks of it I'd much rather work there (pricier, classier, closer, and it's the HAPPY FREAKIN' GNOME!!). Soo, it looks like things worked out okay, and I didn't have to turn tricks on the street corner.

My cats are still adorable (I woke up last night with PK's front legs hugging my arm, and Guapo's just a clutz), and my appartment's still a mess. Saw "Tokyo Godfathers" over the weekend, and it was a nice "feel good" anime. Really looking forward to how much I owe in taxes this year (I'm 300 in to the feds, and haven't gotten around to my state stuff yet), and still don't know how I'm going to get the right color for my Hellboy costume's Right Hand of Doom. And yeah, that's about it. Sorry 'bout not having any pictures to post.

No comments: