Monday, March 5, 2007

Fun on the Job

It's great when you get scam solicited at work. We have an IM system at Metro that is supposedly intra-company correspondence only. Soooo, when someone who is obviosly not part of the club joins in, you have to screw with 'em just a little. So here's the transcript. I figured I'd post this now, because my next one's gonna have a little more hellfire and brimstone.



[8:18:24 AM] Jesús Martín Frade (DubLi) says: Do you want know details of it ?

[8:18:31 AM] Metro Networks Minneap... says: No thanks, I'm good.

[8:19:02 AM] Jesús Martín Frade (DubLi) says: Ok, buts very great. You win about 100000 usd first year

[8:20:49 AM] Metro Networks Minneap... says: That's okay. I became incredibly wealthy when Prince Gambuja of Nigeria was assasinated and his widow used my bank account to access her money. I know just work here to kill time. And I own Argentina.

[8:22:00 AM] Jesús Martín Frade (DubLi) says: Thats the best oportunity !!!!!!!

[8:22:37 AM] Metro Networks Minneap... says: You're tellling me. I'm thinking of buying Paraguay next, but I might just save up for Japan.

[8:24:11 AM] Jesús Martín Frade (DubLi) says: If you want you can see the presentation at http://www... and after we talk about it

[8:25:47 AM] Metro Networks Minneap... says: I'd love to, but I have a phobia of websites with more than one ocurrance of any given consonant.

[8:26:08 AM] Jesús Martín Frade (DubLi) says: You decide ................

[8:28:29 AM] Metro Networks Minneap... says: purple

No comments: