Monday, March 26, 2007

Peep Show

Okay, the biggest thing in recent memory happened to me on Saturday. I was playing disc golf with my friend Molly...AND I GOT ANOTHER ACE!!!!!!!! Hole #5 at Acorn- I hucked a forehand that looked like it was going high, and it curved right over the basket ( :< ). But then- miracle. It hits a tree just past the basket and bounces back into it!! I then proceeded to go a little nuts, but according to Molly it was kinda fun being picked up and spun around like that.Otherwise, in an effort to keep in touch with people from Joe's I lamed out and got a myspace page, so if you're really bored (which you must be if you're reading this), check it out at

http://www.myspace.com/fatsamson

Finally, one of the bonuses of my radio job- lighting peeps on fire with a blow torch.



No comments: